Now lets begin. Ready? GO!! Pizza with BACON.
What your going to need.
Ingredients: (This made 2 pies)
- Flour (~2 cups*)
- Corn Starch (1 Cup)
- Corn Meal (1 cup)
- Olive Oil (1 Tbsp)
- Yeast (1 Tbsp)
- Water (~1 1/2 cup*)
- Salt (1 Tsp)
- Sugar (2 Tsp)
- Helicopter (optional)
- Toppings (1 lb. of bacon, not optional)
- Start by adding your yeast, sugar, and olive oil to warm water. Warm the water first you don't want to kill the yeast.
- In a separate bowl combine your flour, corn starch, corn meal, and salt
- After your yeast has been activated (It will have a head to it)
Lay out your non-optional bacon on a cookie sheet in a the manner above, place the cookie sheet, now paved with victory, into a 400˚ oven for 10-12 minutes pull it out flip it and repeat.
|Helicopter: Preparing for bacon patrol duty, looking for bacon pirates.|
Preheat your oven to 400˚ or leave it on from your baconing.
Stretch your dough over a cookie sheet. Slather on some sauce (I used a homemade from the garden sauce, recipe coming soon), then put your toppings on, then cover them with cheese. Cheese goes on top, it holds in the baconie goodness.
- How to stretch your dough, drape it over your fingers on both hands and gentle widen the gap between careful not to tear it.
- Cookie sheet. Oil it, non-stick spray it, or flour it.
|Fold over and lightly flour|
Oven time is about 15-20 minutes. or until the bottom of the crust is lightly browned
Bam! Pizza! Done. Michelangelo would be proud.
If you like this article or any other article, or want to suggest a recipe or anything else you can reach us at Itsbestservedhot@gmail.com All feedback is welcome.