Campfire special part 2


This isn't really a recipe, its more like awesome.. (Yes, I just did that, deal with it..)
Who loves roasting marshmallows on an open fire??? I might love it more than what is acceptable in normal measurements. But who cares..And before everyone starts arguing about how you roast a marshmallow, and when its "done" I'll just settle this right now.. Until it is no longer looking like a marshmallow, just a big black harden shell of molten sugar!! OK enough talk about that, lets instead focus on one word, and one word only... SM'OREOS!!! Yes that's right, I just went there!




I came about this very early in the morning when I was digging around the back of the truck looking for food. I came across a camping necessity, marshmallows, and my necessity... Oreos.. Then it hit me like a brick wall, and I was more excited than a kid in a candy shop! Seeing how 10am is too early to start binge eating sugar, I was forced to wait till dark.

Here's what you'll need:
  • Copious amounts of Oreos
  • Copious amounts of Marshmallows
  • Copious amounts of Campfire!
I debated with friends, and tried multiple ways. But we finally all agreed on roasting the marshmallow to your liking. Once that's done, twist the Oreo apart and place that molten goodness on the cream filling. Then simply reconstruct the Oreo with it's new ingredient and consume this magical deliciousness!


WARNING!
This is highly addictive and you may go through a pack of Oreos disgustingly fast, but ITS OK!! I won't judge, and you'll love this too much to care!

P.S. - Unfortunately not 1 bear was seen.. We looked for days on our hikes, but we did see a young buck, and multiple bunnies (The liked our campsite.) I will also leave you with this image I took while hiking.. If this doesn't make you want to go explore, nothing will.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...